Sunday, April 1, 2012

Earth Day Cleanup in Fredericton!



SO I've been working on organizing an Earth Day cleanup here in Fredericton April 22nd and so far I have 29 people interested.  The idea is to pickup garbage in zones that I have created on this google map.  Each zone will either be a shopping center parking lot, public park or school zone.  Teams will be made up of at least 3 people and I would encourage each team to sign up to clean 2 or 3 zones.  I'm hoping that each team will also have a photographer to document every piece of trash fast food trash.

It would be great to compare the ratio of coffee cup finds to fast food finds to "other" types of trash that we collect.

I will be adding more information about the event here on this blog as well as on the facebook event page.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment